You’ve signed the lease for your new apartment or purchased a new home and settled on a move-in date. All that’s left to do is schedule the moving services-right? Not quite. There are a few things you’ll want to do before moving day is here. Affordable Relocation Services, headquartered in Sylvania, OH, has compiled some moving preparation tips to make the transition manageable.
Which one of our moving tips is most important? Contacting a moving company ASAP. Slots fill up fast and you don’t want to get stuck without movers. Call 419-279-5593 now to book moving services.
Your move will be here sooner than you think. Follow our moving preparation tips to ensure things go smoothly. Here are our most important moving tips:
- You need to pack everything in boxes, including things like TVs and lamps
- Start the packing process about a month before your move-in date
- Don’t forget the packing essentials, such as packing tape, paper and blankets
- Move your own valuable items, such as jewelry or important documents
- Click Here to see a list of items we won’t move
One last thing people tend to forget: label your boxes! It will be so much easier to settle into your new living space if you know which boxes belong to which rooms.